i actually have been stewing on this idea about steve, having a break before the procedure, goes to a gay bar, like he usually does when he wants to drink and doesn’t have the money, hoping maybe to get some
when he runs into howard there
it was so pretty I made my mom pull over so I could sit in it
Reblog if you daydream a lot.
This includes letting your ideas, stories and head-canons marinate in your head on a daily basis to the point of not writing any of it down because you’re either afraid of how it will turn out or too fucking lazy to write that shit down.
In fact, if Steve goes back to his old neighbourhood in Brooklyn, one of the things he might miss the most is the loss of the working class gay community. The hipstery character of the area today is not just non-working-class, but not nearly as queer and fabulous as it would’ve been in Steve’s day.
the hardest decision online is whether or not a video is worth pausing your music for
Beyonce and Jay Z piloting a jaeger. I saw this post today and it SANG to me. BECAUSE LOOK AT THEM.
and now here’s several thoughts that went through my head as I was drawing:
- Kanye visits sometimes and plays drift-connect-four with B. it’s like classic connect-four except impossibly hard to beat your opponent because you know each others’ moves at all times. you have to trick your opponent by thinking of one move and doing another for EVERY TURN. it’s fun.
- When they’ve locked into place, they make their jaeger do the Roc before every battle, similar to this.
- Their helmets are that large so B’s hair could fit in without cramping it/accommodate her different hairstyles.
- Because Beyonce is Beyonce, she pilots two jaegers. This one, and a triple-drift with Kelly and Michelle. It’s mango-yellow with pink highlights, kick’s ass, and is aptly named Boo-T-licious.
- Somewhere back at base, Blue Ivy and North West are pilots-in-training. :D
oops sorry long post I JUST HAVE A LOT OF FEELS ABOUT THESE TWO IN A JAEGER. <3